Assistant to the Director of Clinical Psychology and Director of Graduate Studies
Psychology Building Rm 207C
Campus Box 1125
- Maintains archived Applicant and Graduate Alumni files in storage.
- Regularly updates the graduate alumni database with employment and address changes.
- Works closely with Director of Clinical Training to prepare for regularly scheduled APA accreditation (~every 7 years).
- Completes and submits several required online surveys (for APA, NIH/NSF, etc.)
- Manages Graduate applications.
- Coordinates Graduate recruitment.
- Maintains Graduate student records.
- Coordinates bi-annual student portfolios for program area evaluation.
- Coordinates departmental paperwork for committee membership and subject matter exam approval.
- Processes required approvals for master’s and doctoral final exams to the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences.